10:49 AMWASC Announcement: WASC Threat Classification v2.0 Published
|The Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) is pleased to announce the long awaited release of the WASC|
Threat Classification v2.0. The Threat Classification is an effort to classify the weaknesses, and attacks
that can lead to the compromise of a website, its data, or its users. This document's primarily purpose is
to serve as a reference guide for common attacks and weaknesses.
- Refine document scope, terminology, and purpose
- Update existing sections when applicable
- Add missing attacks and weaknesses
- Creation of a firm, scalable base foundation allowing for the introduction of data views allowing for various
forms of data representation
- Addition of attack and weakness reference identifiers (WASC-<xx>)
- Publication of two data views
WASC Threat Classification v2.0 Online
Using the Threat Classification
Threat Classification Authors and Contributors
WASC Threat Classification FAQ
WASC Reference Identifier Grid
Threat Classification Data Views
We have already started scoping the next minor release of the Threat Classification, and are seeking contributors.
If you are interested in participating in the next release of the WASC Threat Classification please contact us at
email@example.com with the subject 'WASC Threat Classification Contribution Inquiry'.
Questions can be directed to Robert Auger (contact_at_webappsec.org) with the subject 'WASC TC Inquiry'.
Join us on IRC: irc.freenode.net #webappsec
Have a question? Search The Web Security Mailing List Archives
|Total comments: 0|