12:08 PMrefix problem on windows
i've always find people who always get this problems but there is always never end be a big and confuse problem for many beginer...
i'll explain again....
this problem is can caused by mistaken when turn off the computer, infected by virus, instalation some program or aplication, or something else..and to refix it is little difficult.
if your computer partition is using FAT32 system file, is just copying NTLDR file or NTDETECT.COM from i386 to drive c:/ when you boot in startup disk WIN98and for system files NTFS, the step that you must followed is
- login and boot from WindowsXP's CD
- when the choices is appears for repair windows, click R button
- usually the location of windows installation is at number 1 so click number
(except that if on your computer is have more OS)
- insert the password administration when asked, if you had not insert the password before, you just click enter
- insert the command like this: (this case if your CDROM is on drive f)
COPY f:\i386\NTLDR c:\
COPY f:\i386\NTDETECT.COM c:\
- get out from there and remove the CD and insert "exit" on console
all problem should be done
|Total comments: 0|