10:03 AMMultiple vulnerabilities in LineWeb 1.0.5
LineWeb it's a web-app to manage Lineage 2 private severs, a very known mmorpg, and allows to do action such as:|
- Quick Login Function
- Quick statistics function (server status, game server status, online players)
- Statistics (login server status, game server status, players online, total accounts, total characters, total gm characters, total clans)
- (NEW) New administrator skin
- (NEW) New server settings (Edit server settings, server rates, specs etc)
- (NEW) New website settings (Title, Note from the management, Contact Email, Rankings Limit)
- (NEW) Ads Management (Add, Edit & Delete)
- News management (add, edit & delete)
- Download management (add, edit & delete)
- Add administrator
- Logout (of course)
Member Panel Features:
- Automaticly views all your current characters when you login (name, level, kills etc)
- Change account password
- Delete account
Live Demo Front : http://demo.l2web.org/
Live Demo Admin : http://demo.l2web.org/admin/
Demo Administrator Login:
user : demo
password : demo123
We can found this part of code on index.php
$op = "modules/" . $_GET['op'] . ".php";
if(!file_exists($op)) $op = "error.php";
} else $op = "main.php";
// include the page specified in the browser address field:
Wich allows us to include local files on index.php by using the $op variable, IE: http://localhost/Lineage ACM/lineweb_1.0.5/index.php?
We also can find this vuln. in /admin/index.php, IE:
Strange behavior on op=register:
If we register a username twice, IE: username=o&password=12345&
The username already exists.
But if we send a long string twice, IE:
Duplicate entry '
In admin/edit_news.php we can find this source:
68 $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM news WHERE newsid='" . $_GET['newsid'] . "'");
69 while($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result))
We can observe that it doesn't make any check at all any input that we make on $newsid, so if we inject a " ' " in:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\Lineage ACM\lineweb_1.0.5\admin\edit_
We can find this vuln in: edit_news.php ; edit_downloads.php y edit_ads.php.
It requires magic_quotes = OFF
Edit without permission:
edit_downloads.php allows us to edit any download link, without any verification at all. By doing this, we could trick the user to download an infected file.
The same happens on edit_ads.php, if we give to our URL values to ad_name y ad_content, we could get without any verification, permission to edit news:
One thing i forgot, a %00 must be included at the end of the LFI, IE: index.php?op=../../../../../..
And ?op is vulnerable to a xss attack, IE:
By doing this we could make a HTML, XSS or CSS injection.
|Total comments: 0|